Volunteers who are seasoned, skilled executives and professionals from Tampa Bay provide free and confidential face to face and e-mail business mentoring to Pinellas County’s small business community. SCORE volunteers and resources present a variety of sponsored professional business workshops (free to attendees) that address many of the essential techniques necessary for establishing and managing a successful business.
Celebrating a Golden Anniversary (1964 – 2015) Pinellas County SCORE has been diligently serving Pinellas County and has earned the SCORE classification “PLATINUM RATED Business Service.” We need community sponsors to help us continue our mission.
Yes! I want to "Pay It Forward".
Platinum ($1,500 annual) Sponsor Benefits
- All Gold benefits plus
- Give prominent attribution and distribute your promotional materials at:
- Four (4) 2-hour workshops; or
- One (1) all-day workshop (includes lunch, when applicable); or
- Customized workshop(s) for your target audience
Gold ($750 annual) Sponsor Benefits
- All Silver benefits plus
- Give attribution and distribute your promotional materials at two (2) workshops or events
- Include your company name and logo in our chapter newsletter
- Invitation to our Chapter Luncheons
Silver ($375 annual) Sponsor Benefits
- Post your logo, link and products/services description on www.pinellascounty.score.org
- Give attribution and distribute your promotional materials at one (1) workshop or event
- Provide sponsorship certificate suitable for hanging or posting
Please contact Bob McBurney at 727-437-0990 for more information. Checks should be payable to the SCORE Foundation, a 501(c)3 charitable organization EIN 52-1962712. along with a notation that this is a Chapter Designated Gift for Pinellas County SCORE Chapter 115.
Payments can also be made by credit card by using the following link: