Volunteers who are seasoned, skilled executives and professionals from Tampa Bay provide free and confidential face to face,phone, video and e-mail business mentoring to Pinellas County’s small business community. SCORE volunteers and resources present a variety of sponsored professional business workshops (free to attendees) that address essential techniques necessary for establishing and managing a successful business.
Pinellas County SCORE has been diligently serving Pinellas County for over fifty years, earning SCORE's Diamond Leadership award. We need community sponsors to help us continue our mission.
Yes! I want to "Pay It Forward".
Platinum ($1,500 annual) Sponsor Benefits
- All Gold benefits plus
- Give prominent attribution and distribute your promotional materials at:
- Four (4) 2-hour workshops; or
- One (1) all-day workshop (includes lunch, when applicable); or
- Customized workshop(s) for your target audience
Gold ($750 annual) Sponsor Benefits
- All Silver benefits plus
- Give attribution and distribute your promotional materials at two (2) workshops or events
- Include your company name and logo in our chapter newsletter
- Invitation to our Chapter Luncheons
Silver ($375 annual) Sponsor Benefits
- Post your logo, link and products/services description on www.pinellascounty.score.org
- Give attribution and distribute your promotional materials at one (1) workshop or event
- Provide sponsorship certificate suitable for hanging or posting
Please contact Dennis Mitchell at 813-299-7388 for more information. Checks should be payable to the SCORE Foundation, a 501(c)3 charitable organization EIN 52-1962712. along with a notation that this is a Chapter Designated Gift for Pinellas County SCORE Chapter 115.
Payments can also be made by credit card by using the following link: